ILSI America LLC is very pleased to announce the launch of our MEMS based IM840 Series and IM841 Series LVPECL and LVDS Compatible Clock Oscillator Products.
“The adding of MEMS based clocking products is a tremendous addition to our existing Quartz based Frequency Control Product portfolio. Design Engineers who require LVPECL and LVDS clocking to support their microprocessor circuit for Fibre Channel, Server/Storage, GPON/EPON, or 100M / 1G / 10 G Ethernet or ruggedized applications on their board now have a MEMS based or Quartz based timing option from ILSI” said David Stantley, Global Sales and Marketing Manager of ILSI America, LLC. “ILSI is part of a small group of frequency control suppliers worldwide who offer Silicon based MEMS products continuing ILSI’s reputation as a market and technology leader in Frequency Control Solutions”.
• MEMS oscillators use a Silicon based microelectromechanical sensor (MEMS) CMOS oscillator circuit compared to a Quartz based resonator for frequency generation
• Shock/Vibration resistance of 50,000 G’s, Shock, 70 G’s Vibration, MIL-STD-883F Method 2002, 2007. Excellent for ruggedized commercial and military/aerospace applications
• Drop in replacement for most quartz based oscillator products.
• Package size of 3.2×2.5mm and 5×3.2mm
• Supply voltages +2.5V, +3.3V
• Frequency stability of +/-20 ppm available with operable temperature range of -40 deg C to +85 deg C
• Frequency range of 1.000 MHz to 625.000 MHz
• Low random phase jitter of 0.6pSec typical (12.0 kHz to 20.0 MHz)
• Pb Free, Halogen Free, Antimony Free, RoHS and REACH Compliant
• Fully configurable, delivery available in as little as 5 days